Monday, December 7, 2009

Growing Pains

Well it's been quite busy since my last post.  I feel it has been more administrative than anything.  We have been going over again and again the processes with the flow of the website Cody Brown.  We also have been doing more hand holding with the artist than I first expected.  It has actually been good to know the artist have questions and concerns, it feels like they want the website and our vision to be successful and succeed. This week I am hoping to spend more time with the artist. I believe our biggest selling point is that we are giving information back to the artist on how to learn and understand the business side of it.  I hope we can reach our goal for the month of December, it's all now up to press releases and social media. Please feel free to visit Cody Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment